Where can you get a V4 in america?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
comes in january. You'll be able to get it at your local Wal-mart, Toys R' Us, Target, KB-Toys, and other V-pet selling places. (except the dollar store)

Im not sure but i got told it comes out on January 7th not in time for the holidays. DARN!

California, Cerittos, i think they are selling them there now, i got one from there and bamcr got one from there too ;)

California, Cerittos, i think they are selling them there now, i got one from there and bamcr got one from there too ^_^
If people are wondering what one looks like, go to the person who wrote the thing I'm quoting on; they have one on their avatar!!!!! ^_^

I have reason to believe they're out in New Mexico as well.

On eBay there were a few V4s that were coming out of NM. I don't know if they imported them or bought them themselves though.

XD Patience is a virtue. Good point. But does that mean I can forget getting one for Christmas? ;~;

ST

XD Patience is a virtue. Good point. But does that mean I can forget getting one for Christmas? ;~;
ST
Depends on when they come out I guess. I've heard two dates. December 22nd and January 7th. I have no idea to this point when they'll be out. I imagine they'd release them before Christmas though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back