where did you get you tamagotchi from?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

where did you get you tamagotchi from?

• Wal-Mart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toys "R" us

• On the road

• at a Yard sale

• E-Bay

• other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hunnybunny13

Reaction score
hey guy i got my tamagtchi from Wal-Mart - hunnybunny B) ;) javascript:add_smilie(" ;) ")

wink.gif B) :D :lol: :) :eek: :kuribotchi: ;) :D :angry:

i got mine at a kohls clothing store X_X...lol. Its a gen 1 connection.

My v1 was from Big W in the Toys section and my v3 was in Target in the front stand near the counters.

hey guys thanx for repling! i never thought so many people would vote! :) well ttfn

I got v1 in argos and v2 in arogs,big w (i have 2),v3,argos its returned though because it wasnt workin so i gt my money back coz i couldent change it coz they had rubbish colours in stock.So i took my money 2 woolworths and got 1 and a got my uk tamagotchi (the union jack colour) in toys r us. :huh:

i got 5 V3's at walgreen

and the first V3 i had was from target

i got a V2 from my cousin, and a V2 at walgreens

i got my V1 from a friend

I got my first one from toys r us. The screen broke :nazotchi: I had to start on a new one

I got mine from Toys 'R' Us! I saw it in there, a shiny silver V3, and I was like, I want one :S So I bought it. <3

I am gonna go to Japan in a week's time and I'm gonna get an EnTama!!!!! :kusatchi: :) :blink: :pochitchi: :( :mametchi: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back