Where did you learn about Sex?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents, school, some magazines. I havent read the seventeen magazine yet. I'm to busy with Tiger Beat, M magazine, Girl's Life, and other magazine's like that.

I didn't really care about learning about sex until I was in 5th grade.

I regret learning it. xD
You shouldn't regret it xP

You'll need to know it later on anyway, and it's better to be informed than to be the misguided person who just believes what they hear from whoever they're with. Safer that way, lol.

I was looking through my mom's old Cosmopolitan mags. And I found a bunch of sex tips. I was nine.

It was probably the most awesome way to find out. xD

I was looking through my mom's old Cosmopolitan mags. And I found a bunch of sex tips. I was nine.It was probably the most awesome way to find out. xD
LOL xD

I've read about it in HT City. Theres a section called, "Sex and the City" xD

My cousin left her Cosmo in my room after she stayed with us, I was 8 and thats what killed my innocence the most, also what taught me what anal is xD Also gave me excellent sex tips.

I was 4.Some kids told me about it.They were older dan me of course.They only told me cause they wanted to rape me.I had to run.O_O can't talk anymore.Just had flash backs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Other. I learned the exact definition from South Park, which is on TV. When I learned what it was, I asked my mom if it was true, and she sighed and said yes I was just all "O_O I did not know that O:" xD

I learned stuff about it in the playground when I was like, seven or something. Then more in sex ed.

i knew back in grade 4....i learned from friends and other trusted people later on, like on the internet (y)

I voted Other. My family raised Siamese cats and Pug dogs when I was younger. I guess I learned about it that way.

i mostly hear about it on TV. but on occasion my mom talks to me about it. my friends have talked with each other about it. i feel more open to friends than family. so i actually get more into it with friends than my mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back