Where did you learn about Sex?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets just say that when you hang out with they guys i know u learn about that stuff in 3rd grade. TOO many lunch convorsations were about sex and stuff..........gross but funny

3rd grade. I did advanced studying through my sister's textbook.

I don't quite remember.

Uh oh. o:

actually it doesn't disgust me. You and me were made that way. 3:

I learned form my parents telling me a little, my school, and this book called "Puberty's Wild Ride". When my mom found out what was in that book, she took it away from me. O.O

I'm fifteen and I was taught sex education in school.

I was taught about the reproductive system and the act of sex/puberty/body changes in years 6, 7 and 8.

We go into more detail in year 10 doing things such as putting condoms on bananas, watching a video of a lady giving birth etc..

We aren't learning about it in year 9, thank goodness.

My parents have never given me the sex/puberty talk.

I hope the don't because it would be mega awkward.

Around 5th grade my mom told me the basics. But as i grew older she began getting more detailed :lol:

I also learned from sex on my own. If ya know wut i mean

I don't quite remember o_O

around 3rd-4th grade, I'd say.

Most of my friends are guys, and i've gotten "The Talk" (Vol. 1,2,3, and 4. xD My mom goes overboard.)

My parents have never given me the sex/puberty talk.

I hope the don't because it would be mega awkward.
Haha, I know what you mean by that! I would never want that either!

I've learned about it on my own... Somehow... :furawatchi: And we're gonna learn about it in school this year... Blech. ;)

I just was thinking about love and asked my friend who a little more mature than me how to have babys she said sex so I learn about that more and more so yeah

I was 7...I'm ten now

my parents are under the impression that i know nothing at all. little do they know, that one day, me, my bestie and her mum sat down and talked about when she was preggo and all that. it was hilarious. we cacked ourselves. yeah but me and my friends sit down to eat our lunch and thats all we talk about.

[SIZE=8pt]I can't remember.[/SIZE]

I think it was in grade 4 during sex. ed. class.

My parent's never told me. They have never given me the "talk."

Mom even told me that they (my parents) wouldn't talk about it with me unless I asked.

I knew of it when I was about six or seven or something. I only just found out what they actually do was when I was ten from err...I forget actually. I think it was on the internet some place.

[SIZE=7pt]My best guy friends xD.[/SIZE]

A few of my girl friends, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back