Where do I start...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm. I don't really know how you should change

I've had the same sort of style since I was very young. xP

You've gotta be yourself!

It doesn't matter what your friends think of that particular look, they can dress how they want to dress, and you have the right to choose how you want to look :)

I can't say that I aboslutely love the look, but if my friends chose to be goth/emo/punk style I'd wouldn't judge them differently in any sort of way; I know I wouldn't like it if I was in that position.

I'm glad you wouldn't change your personality -your great :) - because the word emo usualy refers to people who are "emotionally unstable."

So if I was you, go for it!

I'm sure you'll look great :)

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as your makeup is concerned, try this tip. You have a very fair complexion...I have seen your photos too.....so try using a rich grey/gunmetal color around your eyes as opposed to black. Black around your eyes will be much too harsh for your face. I have very fair skin and hazel eyes, and gunmetal grey is one of my favorite colors to wear around my eyes. Are your eyes hazel or blue? It will be exceptionally pretty in that case!

My favorite grey eyeshadow of all time is a color from Kat Von D called Sixxshooter. It has 2 shades of grey, one dark for accent, and one metallic with small sparkles throughout it. It could easily look very "scene" if applied that way. I wear it for an everyday dramatic effect...if there is such a thing...and I think you should try something like it too.

Good luck on your new look! You are a beautiful young woman, and I think you can pull off most any look if you put some thought into how you do it. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back