Where do id buy tamagotchi l?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brycex152

Reaction score
good was thinking of buying a tamagotchi l id buy it but not where I recommended the site but Japan Trend Shop is safe and wanted to know how long it takes to send that page the product and I recommend another page

I hope answers thanks! ;) :newmametchi:

good was thinking of buying a tamagotchi l id buy it but not where I recommended the site but Japan Trend Shop is safe and wanted to know how long it takes to send that page the product and I recommend another page

I hope answers thanks! ;) :newmametchi:
Uh...

If you're talking about how long it takes for Japan Trend Shop to ship, it depends on where you live, how busy they are, and the post office. However, I'm not sure if JTS still has Tamagotchis.

eBay is your best bet. I got my iD L from a seller there and it took 2 weeks to get to my house. It was shipped during December, so...pretty busy...

i think you should get it from ebay from a guy named jason i went on many tamagotchi blogs and logs they get it from him and you get it after 1 week and he sell's them for a good price!! ;) like japan trend shop shop would sell it for 80 he would sell it for 72 not a big diffrence i know <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back