Where do they go?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~sunflower~

Reaction score
I've noticed that occasionally while trying to give presents between two v2 tama's, one will say "xfailx" and yet the other will leave and get the away sign for a while. When it returns, the present it wrapped is gone. Where could it have gone? :ichigotchi:

Perhaps there is a mysterious alien receiving millions of tama gifts a day... :ichigotchi:

Hehe!That's laughable... :(

Me and my friend usually say - just for fun - that it's gone into outer space and that an alien has recieved the present! :angry:

A more realistic theory is, like kuchipatchi love said, it goes to the King. (TamaTalk should make a Tama King smilie)

No one knows! :)

Anyway, I'm sure everyone gets pretty mad when their prezzie vanishes, especially if it's something expensive!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :angry:

Best Wishes,

barky xxx

It's a glitch, when one Tama's infrared thinks that the other is ready, but then it fails out and only the first Tama plays the game. I've had that before. :)

i dont know.. where does it go? i think it goes to the king, because if it went to an alien, well, if tamas live on the tamagotchi planet, doesnt that make them aliens?

*gasp* maybe thats how he gets all of those items he gives you in the mail! :ph34r: :D :D

Lol! Who knows...Maybe the mailman snatches them while you're not looking...he stores them all in the bag he carries! :ph34r:

~TamaCarer :D
thats a possibility! did you know that nazo means mysterious in japanese? and his name is nazotchi, right?maybe the reason hes so mysterious is because hes so caught up playing with our lost things, he never meets anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back