Where do they sell V4s?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roiroi

Reaction score
:huh: [SIZE=14pt]I know it's on ebay and amazon, but is there anywhere else? :) [/SIZE]

:lol: [SIZE=14pt]About how much is it?[/SIZE] :eek:

if ur asking WHEN it will be out. . . . .around Jan.

WHERE: every where there isn't any!!!

hope i helped

oh and it is agout $20 with all the tax added

and once again. . . .hope i helped

:huh: [SIZE=14pt]I know it's on ebay and amazon, but is there anywhere else? :huh: [/SIZE] :huh: [SIZE=14pt]About how much is it?[/SIZE] :huh:
I live in the Usa. You can get it from Target, Wal-mart, KB toys, and Toys R us. It is about $15. Not $20, only on the internet. :huh:

:huh: Locky458

I would say your best bet is at Toys R Us. I work at a Walmart and they only have V3, though maybe things will be different around your way. I got my first two at a store but this last one I had to pick up online at KBtoys.com since Amazon has the prices up high on one. I've got the feeling they are going to be hard to find right now.

I would say your best bet is at Toys R Us. I work at a Walmart and they only have V3, though maybe things will be different around your way. I got my first two at a store but this last one I had to pick up online at KBtoys.com since Amazon has the prices up high on one. I've got the feeling they are going to be hard to find right now.
It really depends on where you live......

B) Locky458

*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind'*

I was able to find one at Toys RUs last week, but now have had no luck in looking for a second one. I've looked at Target, Walmart, Kmart, ToysRus and KB Toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back