Where do you buy your Tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasabi

Reaction score
I was just wondering where everyone buys Tamas, my local Toys R us and Walmart are no longer going to sell them so I need ideas as to where to buy new Tamas. Also I don't use eBay because I'm paranoid XD

The warehouse,To\ys R us, Farmers,In newzealand we dont have Wal Mart!Oh!Sometimes Supermarkets sell them

Well, if you're in Minnesota, you can get Tamas at Wal*Mart. But really, rarely, you can't because once they are on shelves, they're gone. I wanted to buy my friend a Music Star for her B-day, so we had to go to at least 3 different cities. Anyways, in Minnesota, you could also try Toys R Us HERE, although you said Wal*Mart AND Toys R Us are going to stop. I know that if you're not from Minnesota, this doesn't help, so yeah.

I have NO IDEAS on any other new stores that would keep them in stalk. But, maybe Wallgreens will help, because that's one of the places where they are spotted.

I think that most Walgreens and Target sells them. Thats where I get all of mine.

I've gotten mine at various places--Walmart, Walgreens, Kmart, Toys R Us, Ebay, and even Goodwill and other thrift shops over the years.

i buy mine @ target and I have tried walmart and walgreens but most stopped selling (I live in Tennessee)

[SIZE=7pt]DnA's in the UK. Or Toys r us. Or asda, sainsburys, tesco, but rarely do sainsburys sell them. [/SIZE]

I get my tamas from supermarkets like tesco, asda, morrisons, etc...

I do sometimes get tamas off of ebay, and when I am lucky I find a few at my local charity shops! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back