Where do you Shop?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

molly112194

Reaction score
does anyone shop at:

Limited Too

Justice Just for girls

American Eagle

Abercrombie

Aeropostal

Steve and Barrys

Pac Sun

I shop at these stores

if you do reply back and if you dont tell me where you shop

I get alot of my clothes second-hand, you can find alot of good stuff. And Plato's closet is a great place.Target also.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeah I go to meijer and wal mart to get clothes and a ton of more stores + target

GAP, old navy, JC Penny (I recently got four pairs of jeans there for $5 each), and various shops I go to while traveling.

I shop at Target, Gap, and Old Navy. I'm not a major clother person. For me, comfort comes before style. ^_^

-xMxBx

me too but see the clothes i buy are comfortable or my ma buys them 4 me because I am a tom boy see today my ma wanted me to wear a skirt but i didn't want to so i wore sweat pants and a football shirt until people came over they made me change back! Though even though I am a tomboy The one thing that is not boyish i do is buy clothes!!!

Where ever I can find clothes that aren't that exspensive and look pretty good on me.

I'm not one that 'buys the logos'.

I mostly shop at Hot Topic and occasionaly Limited Too (Skinny Jeans ♥), Gap (I ♥ Skinny Jeans), and Target (♥ Beatles Shirts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back