Where is the Matchmaker date place?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again! :) Did your Tamagotchi just evolve from a teen to an adult? From my understanding, the Date Place option (which will be available via the door icon) won't appear until your adult is an adult for a few days. That's how it is for Connection Tamagotchis in general, 2-3 days passing before the matchmaker comes/a mate is offered/Date Place available, etc. I like that feature because it's sort of true to real life...you want to enjoy your life a bit before settling down with a mate, right? :D Have you seen binary's first look at the TMGO? It's a great read, very detailed. The evolution into adulthood and visit to the Date Place are first mentioned July 3-6. Hope this helps!

Hello again! :) Did your Tamagotchi just evolve from a teen to an adult? From my understanding, the Date Place option (which will be available via the door icon) won't appear until your adult is an adult for a few days. That's how it is for Connection Tamagotchis in general, 2-3 days passing before the matchmaker comes/a mate is offered/Date Place available, etc. I like that feature because it's sort of true to real life...you want to enjoy your life a bit before settling down with a mate, right? :D Have you seen binary's first look at the TMGO? It's a great read, very detailed. The evolution into adulthood and visit to the Date Place are first mentioned July 3-6. Hope this helps!
Thank you! I was so cunfused! :blink: :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back