Where Tamas Roam: Part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightRanger88

Reaction score
Long ago, Tamas lived solely in Tamatown. They were curious about human activities, so they finally decided to come to Earth to check it out. Later, they reorganised Tamatown to be more like Earth. Until then, Tamatown was more like a great wilderness, not like what it is today.

The Tamatown King decided that younger Tamas needed to be educated. That's when the school was built. The school had a huge outdoor pool, a gymnasium, and several class-rooms for learning. The school was a huge success.

The mall was a very popular attraction in Tamatown. The teen Tamas began to shop more often for clothes, toys, and musical instruments for when they became adults. Though wish lists were used early on, this suddenly became unnecessary.

What more could complete Tamatown than a theatre? Tamas found human entertainment so interesting, they began to make their own movies. The actors would sign posters for their fans after the shows ended, and teen Tamas in particular would swarm to their favourite Tama actors, just to get a poster.

Yes, Tamatown is alot like Earth. However, Tamatown is exclusively for Tamas, and it's a very pleasant retreat, indeed. Though many Tamas are fond of Earth, most of these Tamas eventually return to Tamatown sooner or later, once they've had their share of fun on Earth. It's what they do, you see.

I recall when my best Tama returned to Tamatown for good. Keri and I had had so much fun together, but when he got older, it was time for him to go back to Tamatown, and leave his daughter with me, since I was a trustable owner. Parting was sad, but Kara is good company, and I know Keri is better off in Tamatown.

Kara and I had alot of adventures together, and Kara will share her own experiences regarding Tamatown in Part 2 of this series of adventures. Thanks for taking time to share in these adventures, and we'll see you next time.

Fin.

Latest posts

Back