Where the heck is the best

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

if you live in England then The Entertainer,woolworths or Argos

America, probably walmart

other country, not sure maybe your local toy shop

oh and don't forget to look on E-bay and look out for fakes .

If you live in America like me, probably the best place to buy a tama is either Toys R Us or Walmart. I voted other, because I wanted to mention Toys R Us. The walmart near me used to hardly ever carry tamas anytime I went there because they were always sold out, but now sometimes they're sold out but most of the time they're stocked. But thats just the one near me. Most of the time, Toys R Us has them in stock. :wacko:

Hope I helped :blink:

~KPL~ :wacko:

If you live in America like me, probably the best place to buy a tama is either Toys R Us or Walmart. I voted other, because I wanted to mention Toys R Us. The walmart near me used to hardly ever carry tamas anytime I went there because they were always sold out, but now sometimes they're sold out but most of the time they're stocked. But thats just the one near me. Most of the time, Toys R Us has them in stock. :wacko:

Hope I helped :blink:

~KPL~ :wacko:

If you live in England i suggest: Woolworths, Argos or other good electronic toy stores. If you live in America then i would suggest Walmart or Toys R Us. I get my tamas from Argos as i live in England!

Hope i helped, and have a super tama day!

Where I live, it's TRU. TRU carrys things first most of the time, and there is so much you can get there. As for the Dollar Star option, o_0;; I don't think you can get a Tama from the dollar store. Maybe you could get a Dinky Dino Fake, they're fun, but, they're also kinda boring at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back