Where to buy or order Tamagotchi iD Conan ver ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Margareth19

Reaction score
Well, I'm a huge fan of Detective Conan and I heard that in Tamagotchi wikia, there are Tamagotchi iD Conan ver. Where to buy Tamagotchi iD L Conan ver ?

I don't believe that it is a iD L Version, I believe it's a iD version.

Umm I don't think it's really all that easy to find. From what I've heard it's fairly expensive also. though i haven't seen any personally. I'd just keep an eye out on eBay, Amazon, or a Japanese website.

I know I'm not much help but I haven't seen any Conan Version's though.

-Puri-

If I remember correctly these were not publicly available. They were handed out as a magazine freebie and are in limited quantities only.

Oh .... And are they still handed some Tamagotchi iD Conan ver when maybe buy some magazine or something ?

Oh .... And are they still handed some Tamagotchi iD Conan ver when maybe buy some magazine or something ?
no, ebay or amazon is your only chance and even then they havent been spotted in well over a year. if you do find one you'll more than likely have to cough up $200+

That was way back in 2009, which is almost 4 years ago. These items are pretty much hard to come by at this time.

The iD itself is a model that is no longer in production.

Ohh .... It's more expensie than the 15th anniversary. Have anyone bought Tamagotchi iD Conan ver ? It is fun ?

Ohh .... It's more expensie than the 15th anniversary. Have anyone bought Tamagotchi iD Conan ver ? It is fun ?

I don't recall any TamaTalker who has one since it's really very rare and is not exported outside of Japan; but based on what I have read, the only differences between a Conan iD and a normal iD are the shell colour (black shell, red faceplate), icon backgrounds (that spell out CONAN) and the Detective Conan door destination (where you meet Shinichi and the gang). Everything else looks pretty much the same thing as an iD.

Keep an eye on Yahoo! Japan, assuming you can afford the middleman costs on top of how expensive the unit itself will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back