Where to buy TMGC+C

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KachipatchiLvr3000

Reaction score
I think this is in the right file, but I'm not sure. Anyways, I want to get a TMGC+C, and I've been looking on eBay and other places. I've found only 2 relible ones on eBay. I've heard that YesAsia.com is very relible (from friend) at delivering your stuff. But it's very pricey. I don't want to spend a $100 (canadian) on a TMGC+C. These are the two I've found on eBay:Black TMGC+C on eBay

Pink TMGC+C on eBay

For the black one, I'm not sure because lots of people have said that japan_seller isn't relable. Does anybody have any sugestions??? Thanks!

~KachipatchiLvr3000 :)

EDIT: okay forget the pink tama. it has no insurance.

Last edited by a moderator:
lots of people have said that japan_seller isn't relable
Huh? That seller has 100% feedback. Why would you trust "lots of people" over the people who have actually purchased from that seller and have left feedback?

oh. sorry. I got the name wrong. (I should be more carefull about what I type....)

Yeah sorry about that Binary.... (I feel really stupid right now....) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought a TMGC+C Hex for $37US and paid $12 for shipping. Total of 49 bucks. So be patient and keep an eye out.

I used Ebay for both and had no problems what so ever with JAPAN EMS SHIPPING. Actually rather quick.

Yeah, I just wanna order one before school starts.

My mom's saying that she wants to check with some of her friends who use eBay if it isn't a rip-off....

I've been trying to convince her since the middle of June... So the way this is going it could be next year before we get one. Anyways, I'm getting one, I've prepared enough info to write a novel! :) Yeah, I need a life....

Go on google and click on "shopping" which is in the left hand corner among all the other links. It will ask you to type in what you want to buy, and type in TMGC+C. Then, it will show you people and stores from all over that are sellling that thing! i havent tried it with a TMGC+C yet, but i hope it works! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back