WHHYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElizaaOzx

Reaction score
okay, so i HAD 3 tamas, a ACTUAL V4, V3 and a familitchi V5, but i gave them to my mom to look after down by a tiny beach late in the night, and this morning, SHE LOST THEM DOWN THERE!!! I MADE HER GO BACK DOWN BUT WE COULDNT THEM!!! THEY'RE GONE FOR GOOD :( :( :( :( :( she did buy me a music star after and im not mad at her and i dont blame her, she didnt MEAN to loose them, BUT HOW MUCH DOES THAT SUCK?!?!?!?!

I think, honestly, she didn't lose them.

Does your mom hate Tamas?

If she does, she probably got rid of them on purpose.

I'm not trying to upset you. It's happened to two of my friend before, so if your mom hates Tamas, it's probably the truth.

but, she bought me a music star after...... what if they are lost? she doesnt like my tamas, she said shes just as disapointed as me... o_O

I'd definitely say it was an accident - with my evidence based on the fact that she bought you a Music Star after. I know it sucks and it is extremely sad, but imagine how she must be feeling? She lost something that she knows means a lot to you and she must feel really bad about it. So I suggest: Make her a nice cup of cocoa, give her a big hug and tell her you forgive her. She is only human after all.... :blink:

dont worry, i did forgive her, i gave her a big hug, told her it was okay, and said my music star is just as good anyway. she wanted to get me an ID L to make up for it, but i wasnt gona let her spend all that money on it, she told me she was really sorry and she thanked me for taking it so well, i didnt really think she'd do that, i know im upset, but she wouldnt hurt me on pupose, plus, they keep me quiet so she wouldnt give that up for a tamagotchi! ;)

I think it was an accident. People lose things. Besides, it's obvious she felt bad about her mistake because she offered to make it up to you. :)

It sucks... But maybe its in a/the beach bag? If you took one at the bottom. If she understands the love you have for them (Which I pick up she does) She probably put it somewhere safe where they wouldn't get wet. I would check the bags/stuff you had with you... Maybe you will find them.

There might also be a chance they got buried a bit under the sand where you were.... Even if they were there over night... they are probably still there... Unsure if they'd work based on tide comming/goings... Finding them would atleast be somewhat of a relief to you both, I'm sure.

awww... that IS bad. I hope you enjoy the music star as much as you enjoyed the others! it is one of my personal favorites. I lose my tamas and other things the most random places. but they always somehow get back home in the end. there's always hope! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back