Which Anime Should I Watch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recommend watching Aishiteruze baby. It's soooo adorable :3 and Full Moon wo Sagashite

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch Lupin the 3rd and Witch Hunter Robin. You will never need any other anime again. :( Plus, Lupin has a bunch of full length movies. B)

well these are my animes.

tokyo mew mew!

sailor moon

lucky star

naruto!

and karin

about tokyo mew mew:it all starts off when a girl called Ichigo mommomiya went out on a date with her life time crush.the cutest and most popular boy at school.then when disaster happens at the park. AFTER she gets infused she transforms into mew ichigo catgirlthen she has to find her teammates:mint aizawa the bird,lettuce midorikawa the porpoise,pudding fong the monkey and zakuro fujiwara the gray wolf.have fun watching that!p.s the aliens are kish pie and tart.kish is supposed to like ichigo.

Ouran High School Host Club

Chobits

Mermaid Melody (Pitchi Pitchi Pitch and Pitchi Pitchi Pitch Pure)

Tokyo Mew Mew

Powerpuff Girls Z (May look dumb, but look at the first couple of episodes and your addicted. WARNING = Do not watch English dub. You can if you want but they ruined it.)

And I have more. xD

~SG~

Ouran High School Host Club
Chobits

Mermaid Melody (Pitchi Pitchi Pitch and Pitchi Pitchi Pitch Pure)

Tokyo Mew Mew

Powerpuff Girls Z (May look dumb, but look at the first couple of episodes and your addicted. WARNING = Do not watch English dub. You can if you want but they ruined it.)

And I have more. xD

~SG~
kk im gonna change the rules to voting as many as you want cause the poll will go quicker that way so please vote any anime you like :D aside from the ones you already put cause i already counted them :wacko:

yeah i know!!and ZOMG tokyo mew mew you guys should so watch it.but beware it is sorta about romance so all you people that dont like romance DONT WATCH IT.i am a COMPLETE tokyo mew mew fangirl 8D
so you vote tokyo mew mew? any others? :D

Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Lucky*Star, Death Note, Bleach, Fruit Basket!!!!!!!!! Those are my top animes in order from best to best-but-not-as-best-as-Naruto. x3

Hmm...I would say Naruto but after watching over 200 episodes you get sick of it.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni: This anime is excellent. Of course, don't watch it if you have a weak heart or can't see blood. Or if you don't like confusing anime. But this anime kept me on my toes no matter how many times I watch it. 5 stars xD

Bleach: This anime is good. Even though it's also an anime that's going to last as long as Naruto, I say it's better. But I got tired of it after episode 141. So I'll give it 3 stars

D. Gray-Man: Man...this anime is great!!!!!!!! It has a feel like Fullmetal alchemist in the beginning but I think it's supposed to get darker. I'm on chapter 41 of the manga and on episode 5 and I gotta say that this anime might just surpass naruto in awesomeness. 5 stars!

Matantei Loki Ragnarok: Good anime. If you like Nordic Mythology then this is sort of like a comic spin-off from it. Loki trapped in a child's body and has to become a detective to get evil spirits (?) to go back to his world. The anime's good...until the end.

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Classic. It's a mecha anime with philosophy and religion mixed into it. I'm more of a fan of the manga, since they also explain their life when they're not fighting. The manga I give 5 stars. The anime 4 stars.

Lucky Star: Wow...I've never seen an anime so random. It's good for a laugh xD 4 stars

Get Backers: Meh. I suggest the manga, although that's for like older teens (it has nudity). But the anime didn't satisfy me as much as the manga. So manga: 4 stars anime: 2 stars

ok heres the deal, you pick an anime that you find enjoyable and reccommend, vote at the least 2 and the most 5, also please if it has only a subbed version leave
[subbed Only] next to your vote.

and dont leave "well i totally despise anime so like, im not voting!" if you arent going to vote and hate anime just stay out, if you only like some just post em :mimitchi: if you only have 3 post 3 votes, the poll will end after a certain date (not decide yet)

do not vote:

Inuyasha

FullMetal Alchemist

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Case Closed

because ive seen em XD

ok! now please vote :unsure:

(any questions please PM me)
[SIZE=14pt]You should watch Ultra Maniac! <33[/SIZE]

Uhm.

Cardcaptor Sakura.

I just finished it today.

Watch the movies though, too. x_x But only watch the second movie after you're done with the whole anime D: if you watch it before then it ruins the storyline.

okay i have two for now

1. i assume your a girl so i recommend tokyo mew mew. it's kind of a girly type anime but it was good and i liked it.(wich is saying something.)

2. two words,WOLFS. RAIN. awesome anime. i would rate it a ten. you can only watch it on you tube though. it no longer broadcast... but it has some blood. no nudety though.

I don't recommend Tokyo Mew Mew. If you don't like same-story-episode-fights like Pokemon/Digimon/Sailor Moon, don't watch it.

Try some older anime.

Like Lupin The 3rd, Kinnikuman, Kimba The White Lion, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin...

Latest posts

Back