Which are good?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kurokuro

Reaction score
Which tamagotchi are good to get and which are bad? mine grew into a hanatchi this morning.

i think like non are bad there all good it doesnt really mad what ur tama evoles to.... its still fun and cute

i think like non are bad there all good it doesnt really mad what ur tama evoles to.... its still fun and cute
I agree. They're neither good nor bad, how you care for it is what's good or bad.

I like to experiment with different ways of caring for my tamas, just to see if it effects their growth.

Well, there is good and bad Tamagotchis, and there isn't good bad Tamagotchis...

Well, all Tamagotchis are good in their own way, but there are healthier and unhealthier characters, unhealthier characters lose hearts and poop more often than healthier characters. It depends how you treat your Tamagotchi whether you'll get, an unhealthy or an healthy Tamagotchi. I mean care, discipline, snacks/games...

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, all of them are great in there own way and you should be happy with them. But some tamagotchi you get by a certain way you treat it. treat it bad, you get a certain character, treat it good you get a certain character.

that's what I meant. I was just wondering which you get for treating them better or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back