Which color is rarest?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingFeathers

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm workng on my collection, and I just wanted to know what y'all thought.

My local H-E-B sells Tamagotchis and they have a few different sorts of 4.5. I'm just not sure which color is rarer, so I don;t nkow which one to buy. They have:

Purple Lava Lamp

Tiger Stripes

Chocolate Argyle

Yellow Mood

Asian Invasion

Fallen Leaves

My Target also has all of the colors in the last series. Which do you think is the most rare? I saw on ToyWiz.com the Purple Lava shell was marked up to $34.99! But, I don't know...

Thanks guys!

I believe that silver is one of the rarest but that's only on P1, i think. I'm not sure, check on eBay or other tamagotchi websites.

I think Black is.

-sigh- I don't see many of those around..

Yellow mood is the least rare , um , lets see , asian invasion i guess
Hahaha, yeah I know! Thanks for being the only actual person that answered my question.... : )

I'm not sure which to go with. Maybe I'll start buying up all the v3s since they're next in line for extremely insane prices. *Cough* V1 and V2 are RIDICULOUSLY PRICED.

Hmmm... I guess Asian Invasion it is then! *Resists temptation to buy Blue Marble Tam* Agh! It's so pretty!

Singapore's bandai tamagotchis' shell designs really ugly and sucksssss (diffferent from what we see on the website!!!) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back