Which Do You Do First?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
Just curious. Do you often read the book/manga before you watch the movie/anime? (I put both because I figured I could fit both in one topic. If you don't watch anime or something put that answer, don't make a big deal of it xP) I usually watch an anime before I read the manga, and It depends with a book and movie. You?

EDIT:If you like do two different things for movie/books and anime/manga just click the other option and explain in a post

Last edited by a moderator:
Both, reading the books first more.

Sometimes I don't know there is a movie to the book, or vice versa.

usually i read the magna, then watch it! But magnas like Shugo chara, when u read it it cuts off way more of the story! :(

I never read books if I know the movies coming out. I can't wait for december for when 'The Lovely Bones' comes out as a movie. That book was amazing.

Read the manga then watch the anime. But the manga is much easyer to follow if they put the episodes out in different orders.

I usually watch the movie, than read the book.

But I like reading, than watching cuz that lets your imagination SOARRR!

Lol, but seriously, I do both.

I typically don't read OR watch movies XD

With Twilight, I read then watched and was extremely disappointed, plus I kept pointing out every little thing that was wrong.

Harry Potter I've seen a few of the movies and only one of the books.

Book, then movie, though if the book's extremely boring I'll just watch the movie and never read the book. Actually, I usually go in the order of when they came out, which is usually book then movie, but sometimes it's movie then book, so yeah... I usually read books which don't have a movie with them.

It depends. I typically try to read the books first, but it depends on how interested in the story I am, when the movies/books are released, etc.

Oh, it depends.

If I'm invited to a good movie, I'll watch it first before reading the book.

And if I get a book which I like, I'll go watch the movie with a couple of friends afterwards.

It's different for me. Sometimes I watch the anime first and then read the manga. Other times I read the manga first and then watch the anime. It all depends on how lazy I am to read manga at the moment. xD

With real books, I usually read the book first and then watch the movie. That's the order most of the time.

It depends for manga/ anime. But with a book/movie I try to read the book first. Cause the book's always better.

I first watch an Anime and read the Manga Online at OneManga

On movies like The Da Vinci Code,i watch the movie first and buy or borrow a book from my cousin,she also had an Angels and Demons book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back