Which do you prefer: Simple or Complex

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluver579

Reaction score
What Tamagotchis do you like better? The simple ones or the complex ones? Personally, I like the simple ones better because it feels more like a pet and there easier to take care of :p . What about you?

I have always been the "I love both!" kind of person, and that totally applies here.

Simple ones are great, because I love that it's not very time consuming and very manageable during school, especially in the middle of the year. :p I also love complex versions, like the iD L, because I'm the kind of person who has to have ALLL the features and the more features, the better. So, just to me, I have the best of both worlds by loving both xDD

I totally agree with you kuchipatchi.is.blue55! I like using the complex ones, like the music star when I'm bored and have nothing else to do.

Da complex ones. While I love the simple ones, I definitely prefer the ones with all sorts of cool and advanced features. But does Tama-Go count as complex? That's my favorite version... I guess I like a bit of both. ;)

Yeah, I like both as well...

Though, often the more simple ones are easier to run and manage if I've got a lot on. However, I have a TMGC+C, for example, and I love the fact it is complex and has lots of different and interesting features. I'm currently running a Nano Puppy, and whilst it has simple features (like most pre-2004 tamas/virtual pets), it is a little high maintenance (not that that is a bad thing). Can't resist it though, its so cute :D

Either way, doesn't really bother me. Just depends how busy I am with work and such.

Last edited by a moderator:
In between for me. I don't like baby stages and never did, so I tend to choose Tamas with less needy baby stages. I don't like the super complex ones like iD L, but I don't like very simple ones like V2 either. I'm a V4-V6 person.

As much as I love the V4, I adore the simplicity of the V1. It's my all-time favourite version, because its Tamagotchi at it's most basic - as a virtual pet. I really want a P1/P2!

However, I wouldn't mind having an Osu/Mesu pair or a Tamagotchi IDL for all it's features! Not fussed on the Tama Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back