Which DS do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an original silver DS that I got around 2004. Just yesterday I got the DSi and i'm on tamatalk right now on it! The DSi is awesome. =)

I have a DS lite. I don't need a DSi, but I would only buy it if my DS lite breaks, but all it has are some scratches on the touch screen.

I have two DS lites because my 1st one got lost so we bought me another one for my birthday and then I found the 1st one! :D

I also have a Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Gamboy Advance SP and a Wii (which are half mine, half my brothers too). My family absolutely loves Nintendo!

I have 1 DS, and I might be gettin' a Dsi when school begins so I can connect with my friends!

I also have an Xbox 360 (all we basically do on it is to play basketball), 1 Gameboy, 1 Gameboy Sp, 1 Wii, and 1 gamecube.

I think I'm going to get a blue DSi soon. On my Lite the hinge is broken, and it drives me bonkers. :I So I'll see if I get it for my birthday. 8D Which is in October...

My first DS was the original silver DS. Then later my mom bought me a DSlite. It's the one that's red on the top outside and then black everywhere else. But just recently I bought a Hello Kitty skin and put it over the DSlite. Now my mom uses my regular DS

The only reason I'll ever get a DSi is probably if my DSlite breaks and then for some reason or another I can't find another DSlite.

i have a dsi!!!!! and it is ike awesome but the camera could be a tad bit better and all the enternet i ever use on it is slow!

I have a light blue DS Lite. :)

I got it for my birthday, so it's relatively new. I only have two games for it at the moment, but mum's considering getting brain training and maybe another one.

I'd really like a DSi, but what's the point of getting one when my Lite works perfectly fine and it's super new? So I don't really need a DSi, haha.

I had a white DS Lite. Then I dropped it down the stairs, kind of on purpose. It was my fault, really. I was carrying way too much, and had to let go of something. I thought I'd let go of my DS game. But I hadn't. I'd let go of my actual DS. It looked a bit smashed. Then I spilt orange juice on it. ;) Don't worry I got a new DS, a silver one.

As for my old DS, you can still actually play games on it, although the top screen doesn't work because it's almost snapped in half. The only time I use it is when I want to put my two Nintendogs games in bark mode.

DSi so awsome. i have 2 DSs' and one DSi. DSi (in my personal opinion) is the king of all DSs'....for now.
yh

I HAVE A DSLITE AND A DSI

when i got my DSi i gave my dslite to my baby sis (shes 2) and she plays cooking mama

SHE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY COOKING MAMA

Light pink DS lite.

I'm thinking about buying a DSi. My DS lite has a scratched up screen, the top screen is floppy, and my pen keeps falling out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back