Which game do you hate the most?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which tama game do you hate the most?

• Jump

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bump

• Heading

• Slot

• I hate them all!

• I like them all equally.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Personally I hate heading. What a waste of time! Barely any Ps get earned, and I just can't seem to time it right. I looooove slots though! <3

Bump. I never win. Not that I win heading a lot either...but at least it's a quick game instead of waiting for another tama to push mine's face on the floor over and over.

Yeah, it depends though. My tama's gotten to level 8 before she got knocked over.

Just for the record, I've had the easiest time with slots with Masktchi. You can always tell when it's happy VERY easily. I've gotten 900p Many times with that tama. Too bad I haven't gotten him again!

what are you talking about? masktichis are good at everything, and theyre getting extinct because people think theyre ugly!

i like them in the boots :wub:

i keep getting X's on the slot... I NEVER get any points.....i don't like slot!

it depends on wat tiype of tama u have really what strengh it is... how much it weighs but jump is sooo eugh! i dunno u only get 100points max

ive gotten 70 points out of heading... pretty impressive!

I hate bump. Never even made it past round 3 or something, and lately I haven't even made the first round :blink: I like jump. Even if you only get 100 p, it's still an easy 100 p and you lose 3 lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back