Which Games Give Which Skill Points, On V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanatchi99

Reaction score
Jumping rope and Mimic give random skill points.

Here's the good part; Shape gives intelligence, dance gives fashion and flag gives kindness. That's why all three games appear when you're a teen. They come in the same order as in the status, too. I was thinking about this then I figured it out, and tested it, and it works! Yay! :)

-Kuchipatchi-

There are three black Os with white crosses in the middle of them.

When the left O goes completely black, press A.

When the middle O goes completely black, press B.

When the right O goes completely black, press C.

When two Os go completely black, press both buttons!

There are three black Os with white crosses in the middle of them.
When the left O goes completely black, press A.

When the middle O goes completely black, press B.

When the right O goes completely black, press C.

When two Os go completely black, press both buttons!
Thanks! :blink:

Jumping rope and Mimic give random skill points.
Here's the good part; Shape gives intelligence, dance gives fashion and flag gives kindness. That's why all three games appear when you're a teen. They come in the same order as in the status, too. I was thinking about this then I figured it out, and tested it, and it works! Yay! :blink:

-Kuchipatchi-
Just to let you know, the points in Mimic and Jump Rope aren't 100% random. It's based on your score. I made a chart about it in What's on Your Mind for jump rope, but I'm useless in that for Mimic. I know that if you win it rotates in both though.

Thanx for the help i didn't know that games increazed skill points and i didn't know how to play dance!! :D This is what my tamagotchi looks like and his name is Henry and he's a rock star!

Just to let you know, the points in Mimic and Jump Rope aren't 100% random. It's based on your score. I made a chart about it in What's on Your Mind for jump rope, but I'm useless in that for Mimic. I know that if you win it rotates in both though.
Whoops, haha. Thanks for adding. :lol:

-Kuchipatchi-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back