Which Harry Potter book is better?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilDewd

Reaction score
Which do YOU think is better? Feel free to post!!!!!!!

Sorcerer's stone? I thought that was the Philosopher's Stone. Anyway my favs are Order of the Phoenix and Prisoner of Azkaban

Yeah, It is somewhere.... But in USA, it's Sorcerer's Stone. I, personally like the third one best. Very exciting and the time-turner was definantly interesting.

Well, It depends.

I liked Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince & Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows.

There both full of suspense >>

And thats what I find the best quality of a book :3

Goblet of fire was best

I think the last one was stuffed with too much discriptions coz Rowling knew it'll be made into a movie so she wanted the movie to be exactly how she imagined it, it's annoying.

[SIZE=8pt]I loved the seventh book AND the first book.I felt that the Philospher's Stone was of a very good quality(or I'm a fan of Introductions).I liked the seventh book,Deathly Hallows because of how it was a Quest and not just a silly problem like a House Tournament.[/SIZE]

Thats Just My Opinion.

Sorcerer's stone? I thought that was the Philosopher's Stone. Anyway my favs are Order of the Phoenix and Prisoner of Azkaban
In Amercia it's the Sorcerer's Stone, and in Europe it's the Philosopher's Stone.

I think the Deathly Hallows was really good, a bit scary and confusing at times (not to mention sad), but otherwise I thought it was great. I absolutely LOVE them all, but the Deathly Hallows definetly made me worry, excite, and wonder.

Best Wishes,

barky

The Philosopher's Stone was good, and The Prisoner Of Azkaban was really good too, but I'd have to say that the Deathly Hallows is my favourite.

~ Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

i luv them all. i really like Prisoner of Azkaban though. The only thing i dislike about the 7th is that they arent at school! i luv hogwarts!

Latest posts

Back