Which iPod do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have a VERY old fashioned MP3 that must have been made since MP3s were first created because my dad used to have it but I don't care. It plays music fine, thats the important thing.

iPod touch first generation, 16 GB :huh: If it was second generation... IT WOULD BE PERFECT.

I have the ipod gen. 5 (I just figured that out yesterday and I have had it for like over 2 years) but I want the new ipod nano in orange :D

I got an iTouch for christmas :> It's seriously like, THE love of my life.

I have two.

A pink 2nd Generation 4G Nano, and a green 3rd Generation 8G Nano.

I'd love to have a classic, I have so much music on my computer and only 3k songs fit on my 8G. D:

[SIZE=8pt]i have a green iPod shuffle and an iPhone.[/SIZE]

I have a pink 2gen nano and an iTouch. But I can't even use iTunes anymore because I bought too much so now I owe iTunes $20 and my parents won't help pay it with their credit card. I can't even get free stuff anymore. :ichigotchi: :furawatchi:

ipod touch, 1st gen I think? The one that first came out that doesn't have a volume rocker on the side

But I use the little shuffle when I go running!

iPod Touch all the way don't know what gen lol. Can't be bothered checking :) It's pretty kwl! :)

I have a two gig Silver ipod nano. One of the older ones. I got it when it first came out on my 14th birthday, which was almost four years ago. I really love it, but I really want to get a touch for my birthday this year. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back