Which is a bill

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cow Girl

Reaction score
B) Is a bill a teen, adult or oldie?

And is he hard to get? becuse alot of people are sayin hes one of the hardest!!! And Bill doesnt sound wery tammy!!! :wacko: :D :eek: :D :wub:

Please reply!!!

Cow Girl!!! :hitodetchi:

Oh and if anyone has a faq of how to get a bill PLEASE post it.

THX

CG :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill si an adult form. It is a v3 character. you get bill in even generation. for example, you must be at your 2nd generation or 4th or 6th or 8th and so on.bill is one of the hardest to get, since there are only 3 teenager form that can evolve into bill.the 3 teenagers are young mimitchi, hinotamatchi, and hashitamatchi.hope i helped

sincerely,Tamapal3000

Yea you helped alot tamapal.

Thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS

CG

Let me ask then.

Is the robot tama ( :rolleyes: ) called Robochi or Anderotchi?

Well tamakiddy the answer is that it's really call Androtchi, but if people don't know what a androtchi looks like or know what it is, it is call a Robotchi. So easy! B)

Hey Hay.

If you know a lot and ur an Expert, why dont you share on your knowledge to ppl? like to Cow Girl? Being rude wont solve it. I suggest that you help others. Like new commers. You could help them cant you Debatchi99? Making a good use of knowledge. Its a great way to start B) New commers would love to no that.

Sincerially,

kiko_girl

I don't think it's very wise to advertise how clever you are when answering questions... B)

And it seems that Robotchi is really the Japanese original name, and Androtchi is the made-up name.

Anyways, back to the topic...

I don't think Bill is so hard to get, I think it can be get from the other even generation teen stage Tamagotchis. I believe that every odd generation adult is possible to get from every odd generation teen, and every even generation adult from every even generation teen.

I think Bill is an average healthiness level character such as Tarakotchi. I think a possible way to get him is a ) to take average care on even generation or b ) to take fairly good care but spoil with snacks

Last edited by a moderator:
B) First of all Bill is an adult and hey tama expert, dont brag! you should listen to her and use your so called knolage to help newcomers.. like she said. I'm not trying to be mean but really dont be rude! :D

OK look! !. I'm sorry if I was bragging! I'm a bragger. Try to deal with that. And 2. Mametchi465, I try to find someone who needs my help. But mostley everyone is offline! :furawatchi:

Well duh a bill is an adult! :furawatchi: Of corse I know that because I'm the tama expert! ;)
Says who? Dont label your self. Duh is rude, duh! ;)

Bill is An adult (as you may know by now) And is one of the hardest characters to get. Not the hardest because you don't need to take perfect care of him/her as you do for a mimitchi. only 3 teens have a chance of evolving into Bill. You need to take pretty good care of your tama for it to become a bill (as a young mimitchi needs almost perfect care) But it varie's as some people say they lost their tama and found it later and it was a bill. :lol:

Bill's can only happen on even genarations, such as 2, 4, 6, 8 10. All i have for advice is take very good care of your tama when it is a child. When its a teen let 1 or 2 hearts drop then fill them back up. I have gathered some of this info from other tama talkers, This is just all in one post ;)

As always,

_~*KC8*~_

Hey Hay.
If you know a lot and ur an Expert, why dont you share on your knowledge to ppl? like to Cow Girl? Being rude wont solve it. I suggest that you help others. Like new commers. You could help them cant you Debatchi99? Making a good use of knowledge. Its a great way to start :lol: New commers would love to no that.

Sincerially,

kiko_girl
hey thx alot for that comment i really like it!!!

btw thx 4 the answers every1 ;) :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back