Which is better? MP3 Or iPod?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is better? MP3 Or iPod?

• Mp3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • iPod

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ipods are WAY better they can hold more songs and they have games and they can hold books and they are newer so they are more expence cause they are better!(belive me every one in my famly has an ipod)

It depends on what MP3 you are talking about.There are HUNDREDS of different MP3s and iPod is just one of them.

I am thinking about getting a referbished iPod mini though because I lost my other MP3. :lol:
minis don't need to be refurbished! They work just fine after years! I vote for iPod 'cause i got a green original mini!

The thing about iPods is that since they are so big EVERYONE wants one, thus everyone pretty much has one. If you get an MP3 Player there's not going to be alot of people with the same kind as you, so if you wanna be original, get an MP3.

I heard iPod Nanos break easy in the cold and stuff like that, and you can get a good music player for half the price of an iPod.

An ipod is an mp3 player. but i think ipods are better than all those other mp3 players.

Ipods are the best once i bought this $90 dollar MP3 and it only held 85 songs it was a rip off.

but now i have an ipod it holds way more songs and i have never had to return it or fix it.

[SIZE=11pt]Well, I must say that I just adore my iPod. It's the 30gig video.[/SIZE]

I chose iPod because of all the accessories available. My iPod must have at least 8 little outfits now. I love to put it in different holders ;)

I treat it like gold.

Hey, when you get your iPod, it asks you to name it just like when you get a new computer. What did you name yours? Mine is "Zaphod" Since my dad bought it for me, I asked him to name it. I'm glad he picked such a great name. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=11pt]Well, I must say that I just adore my iPod. It's the 30gig video.[/SIZE]I chose iPod because of all the accessories available. My iPod must have at least 8 little outfits now. I love to put it in different holders :D

I treat it like gold.

Hey, when you get your iPod, it asks you to name it just like when you get a new computer. What did you name yours? Mine is "Zaphod" Since my dad bought it for me, I asked him to name it. I'm glad he picked such a great name.

:lol:
Really

That's funny! :)

Neat name by the way. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back