Which is better: Tamagotchi iD l or Music city?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromametchibeast

Reaction score
Ive wanted to get both, but im not sure which one is better. The iD l has color, and more features, but it costs a ton and its in Japanese. The music city is cheaper, and it will get to me quick, and it can go on tamatown, But it has less features, and its not in color. So in your opinion, which is better?

There's no Music City Tamagotchi. Music City is the online place where you can go with your Music Star, or V6 Tamagotchi.

That being said, they're two totally different things.

The Music Star needs constant, constant attention, and the iD L can be left alone for an hour or two or three.

The iD L is in color and the music star is in black and white, so do you want to be able to see it during the day or at night?

Do you care that it's in Japanese? It doesn't affect gameplay at all. I know you won't believe me, but I play it just like normal.

Do you want to be able to remodel a room or your whole house?

Do you want to be able to plant seeds in the garden?

Give us more details about yourself. :)

There's no Music City Tamagotchi. Music City is the online place where you can go with your Music Star, or V6 Tamagotchi.

That being said, they're two totally different things.

The Music Star needs constant, constant attention, and the iD L can be left alone for an hour or two or three.

The iD L is in color and the music star is in black and white, so do you want to be able to see it during the day or at night?

Do you care that it's in Japanese? It doesn't affect gameplay at all. I know you won't believe me, but I play it just like normal.

Do you want to be able to remodel a room or your whole house?

Do you want to be able to plant seeds in the garden?

Give us more details about yourself. :)
Same as violet. iD L's don't cost a LOT of money (I got mine for under $100) but you want to make sure you really want the iD L before getting it. ;)

iD L = needs moderate attention, fun, almost too many features, and you will NEVER get bored, you can get downloads & grow a plant on your Tama

Music Star = needs SERIOUS attention, as much music practice as a human, and you will NEVER get bored, you can use TamaTown

Decide from there. I am NOT exaggerating in any way, I dislike both those Tamas.

~ Dazzmina ~

By Music City, I'm assuming you mean the V6 Music Star.

Music Star:

Pros:

You can go online with it

Very unique version

Cons:

Not in color

iD L:

Pros:

In color

More complex

Newer

Really pretty shell

Includes Spaceytchi as a character

Cons:

Can not be paused

It's in Japanese

I think the iD L is a better choice.

Actually, you can pause the iD L. Go to the clock screen and press A + C, and leave it like that.

Actually, you can pause the iD L. Go to the clock screen and press A + C, and leave it like that.
Yeah... I know that. But I like to keep my tama in my pocket, and it would probably move around in my pocket and mess up the time. :p

I knew it was music star, but i was thinking about music city at the time. Anyways, if i want more entertainment at a high price, the iD L, but if i want a small amount of entertainment, at a cheap price i should get music city. I think i might get the iD L if my mom acually lets me get one and say and doesnt say its a waste of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back