Which Is The Best Tama Teacher ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melia-x

Reaction score
Please Help ! My Tama Is Startin School Tomoro And I Dont No Which Teacher To Pick ?

Please Leave Comments And Vote . . Tell Me Yuur Reasons x

Ive Never Dun School Before Coz I Got Mii 1st V4 Tudaii x

Please ! x

T T F N x

hmmmmmm, well it depends on if you want skill fashion, or intelegence

Well from my point of view, I think you should choose

Ms.Flower due to the fact that you can also earn other points like Intelligence and Social by playing SHAPE and FLAG because DANCE is quite hard...

It depends on what you would like your Tamagotchi to grow up to become. For example, if you have an Ichigotchi and you want a Furawatchi, it would be best to choose Mr. Canvas to get the kindness points you need. If you just want a certain job, then you would choose a teacher for that specific job. Say if you wanted your Tamagotchi to become a scientist, you would choose Mr. Turtlepedia to gain the intelligence points you'll need to help with the job interview.

It mainly just depends on what job you plan on having later on. Mr. Turtle gives intelligence; Ms. Flower gives fashion, and; the other one gives social. :p

In gen1 i had turtle and i became a nurse and this generation i have flower so im wondering what job i will be offered...o_O

For some reason I just look at my tamagotchi when its a teenager, It just hits me! Yes, yes, I know. WI-ERD! ^_^

i think its best for you starting FlowerTeacher because shes nicer then the others and sometimes gives u extra points then you should!

there are now best its just for stats theres no best stat so pick any thats what i do i just pick the ones i like (mrs flower)

Seeing as how this topic was started back in July, I think it's fair to assume that the tama in question is already a great, great, grandparent and finished school a while back! :wub:

I will just close this topic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back