WHICH IS YOUR TAMA SKIN?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHAT IS YOUR TAMA SKIN?

• Tama connexion yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tama Plus Metallic Blue

• Tama connection orange burst

• Tama connection green camo

• Skin? What skin? (Please pm me and I will tell you about it!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Molly- I like to use the Orange one, tho when it gets boring, I use something besides Orange and Blue because I love blue, but it always is there and it just.....dull!

Oh My god! I love cats too Molly!

I have 7 cats, 2 turtles, 1 frog, 8 fish, 2 hampster, 1 dog. Well, I have MY pet room in my sitting room. That is where all my pets usually are-the caged ones. I used to have a parrot and 2 love birds, but they were almost 5 years old, and my cat ate one of the birds, parrot died, and when I moved, I gave the other bird away.

Me too Molly Cat!
I guess what I'm saying is sorta spam but you're the first 1 2 say (type) my name properly, lots of p-pl call me *Mollykitty*.

Your welcome Molly Cat. I think that *mollykitty* is a wierd name and no where near the name Molly Cat.

Well, your welcome. Call me Emma.

ASL?

~Emma

PS- Emma, 13, usa, female.

teen_titans06, I know it's your topic but we can't chat like a chatroom.

Anyways, I use the Green Camo skin.

I used to use the yellow one.

Oh My god! I love cats too Molly!
I have 7 cats, 2 turtles, 1 frog, 8 fish, 2 hampster, 1 dog. Well, I have MY pet room in my sitting room. That is where all my pets usually are-the caged ones. I used to have a parrot and 2 love birds, but they were almost 5 years old, and my cat ate one of the birds, parrot died, and when I moved, I gave the other bird away.
I have had 13 cats, 2 dogs, 40 fish, 2 hamsters, 2 rats, 1 parot, and a very large lizard.

Your welcome Molly Cat. I think that *mollykitty* is a wierd name and no where near the name Molly Cat. Well, your welcome. Call me Emma.

ASL?

~Emma

PS- Emma, 13, usa, female.
oh ok, you can pm me if you want to talk.

15 cats- Lucy, Alex, Buddy, Lucky, nunu, bob, tigger(ti-gg-er), tiger, speckles, cindy, squaeky, sandy, snickers, patches, oscar

My cats names- Pressly, Molly, Rascal, Midnite, Sally, Desmond (Molly's Twin), Simba (I have a scar from him cause hes evil), Kirby acctually I exaturated a little cause the rest are just in the familly u know befor i was born.

ps I will talk 2 u later Jaws is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back