Which Japanese version should come to

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which version Tamagotchi should come to North America?

• Keitai.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deka.

• Akai.

• Entama.

• Hanerutchi (a new version tama, go to pixelmood 4 more info)

• All of those!

• None!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel Tama 12, i also emailed to Bandai regarding Entama. I hope the US majority will get Bandai rethinking on the impact of Tamagotchis in US.

I saw a few Entamas in a shop and i immediately fell in love with the designs, especially the beaded strap attached to it. At first i assumed these to be same as V3 but never expected that to surpass normal V1, 2 and 3! Really impressed that not only pets eat, sleep and play, but go to school and work as well!

I do have some faith in Bandai America to close deal with Bandai Japan to produce US version Entama!!!!!!

all of them because all of them have better features than the english kind

jon60, i certainly agree with you. no doubt!

I observed most of japanese tamas are well deisgned and better functions than of US/Asian tamas. But, Bandai has countered this by making 3 kinds which is unique to 3 main states: US, Asian and Europe (apart from Japan). It's to ensure the value keeps its place.

Imagine releasing the same tamagotchis and same colours worldwide will only see a small decline in value (meaning we'll be sick of looking at same thing right?).

However i do wish US Bandai would be more understanding to demands of US customers in terms of designs and functionality. Something that keeps us busy, more characters to learn and train and care......AND something close to reality (like Japan's very own Home Deka or Keitai)

I pick all of them because all of them is nice and cool to, btw we need tp get the same technology treatment as Japan!! :D

[SIZE=21pt]I think entama should there soooooooooo cool I want one. But V3 are sort of like an entama. I have 1[/SIZE]

No, V3 is similar to V1 and V2 except few new characters and games. Not sure if V2 has Pause mode...

No, V3 is similar to V1 and V2 except few new characters and games. Not sure if V2 has Pause mode...
v3 actually has features of the v2 and Keitai.

Keitai features include:

1: Note-catching game

2: Passwords

3: Shape of the egg

4: Choosing what you feed for Meals and Snacks

5: Donating points to the Gotchi King

I know these things, because I have both a Keitai and two v3's.

:blink: :( :huh:

v3 actually has features of the v2 and Keitai.Keitai features include:

1: Note-catching game

2: Passwords

3: Shape of the egg

4: Choosing what you feed for Meals and Snacks

5: Donating points to the Gotchi King

I know these things, because I have both a Keitai and two v3's.

:( :huh: :lol:
ok, so the V3 is ok, but I want an american version of the entama, :blink:

Angel Tama 12, i also emailed to Bandai regarding Entama. I hope the US majority will get Bandai rethinking on the impact of Tamagotchis in US.
I saw a few Entamas in a shop and i immediately fell in love with the designs, especially the beaded strap attached to it. At first i assumed these to be same as V3 but never expected that to surpass normal V1, 2 and 3! Really impressed that not only pets eat, sleep and play, but go to school and work as well!

I do have some faith in Bandai America to close deal with Bandai Japan to produce US version Entama!!!!!!
I agree with U

I voted none because they are Japanese products. Ketai should not be on the list because Bandai Amercia would have to spend too much time and money on it to make it connect to Mobile Phones around the world. Also we should be grateful with what we have!

I chose all, but think about it, would the Japanese versions be as collectable if they had an north American version? :)

im gunna try to get a entama or sumthen and other than not nowing how to go to school: id just use my english versions to show me wats happening!

I just chose none of them because i am used to Tamagotchi Connection. I can't take care of mare than one. I like the Tamagotchis we have now.

In Australia they don't do too many good features on the Connexions, so I would also like the Japanese Tamagotchi to come to Australia. And other parts of the world. I would sooooooooooooooo like an Entama! And a Keitai, and a Home Deka... With the Connexions in Australia they don't even let you debug the circuit boards if something goes wrong with the Connexion! (Pity, I wanted to help my friend with her broken Tamagotchi.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back