Which Job does your tamagotchi have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhavik1997

Reaction score
My tamagotchi works as a fire man, Which Job does your tamagotchi have?

Please reply (if you whish to) and tell me what job your tamagotchi works in:

Last edited by a moderator:
My Togetchi is a rock star! ^_^ . Man it is fun to play that game. It increases the Arts/Talent (Star icon) points, because I’m not very good nor like playing the Dance game.

I'm not even good at playing dance, my highscore Round 6 (300GP)

This is sorta out of topic, but mine work at an amusement park. I have the same tamagotchi as your icon by the way! ;)

emmag1123 Your right because my friends tamagotchi used to work in a hospital and it is like the game Get in V4.

I don't know if my tama has a job, I click on the go to work and she goes of for a few seconds and then comes back. :D Does she have a job?

My togetchi used to be a baker (fun!) and then he switched to a firefighter. Now I am waiting for my Maidtchi to get a job offer!

my tama is a v4 zukyutchi it greew up at 2 and now is 3, no job.

^_^ :) :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I don't know if my tama has a job, I click on the go to work and she goes of for a few seconds and then comes back. :p Does she have a job?
I don't know if my tama has a job, I click on the go to work and she goes of for a few seconds and then comes back. :p Does she have a job?
Press middle butten when away apears.

hope i helped

:p :p ^_^ :p :) :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

My ^_^ is a bus driver! I love that job sooo much.

I only had two other ones. I mimitchi newsperson, and a maidtchi hairstylist. I hated the newsperson job, but the hairstylist job rocked.

mines to old to work when iwent to work to get points the king came took my job away i was so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!then i asw a roober steal it to then when i got there it always turn around :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back