which kind

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which tama do you like more

• the v1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the v2

• the v3

• the tama mini

• other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

autumn1rayne

Reaction score
whom ever reads this must answer the poll

name:cindi

kind: :furawatchi:

dob:the other day

how old is it: 3 yrs

autumn1rayne waz here

I don't get why everyone likes the v3. The games are terrible. I like the v1 and v2 because it has better games and it doesn't have the annoying anttena. I know... the antena there for a reason, but it's ugly. Pleaz don't say something saying I'm stupid because I don't like the v3. I like it, but I like v1 and v2 better. OK case closed.

:mellow: Okay... I know... I'm a weirdo and I turn into one even more every single day.

I love the v3! :( The lastest version always seems to prove to be the best for me! As, for the tamagotchi mini, I don't have one, so I dunno what it's like :mellow:

I don't get why everyone likes the v3. The games are terrible. I like the v1 and v2 because it has better games and it doesn't have the annoying anttena. I know... the antena there for a reason, but it's ugly. Pleaz don't say something saying I'm stupid because I don't like the v3. I like it, but I like v1 and v2 better. OK case closed.
:wacko: Okay... I know... I'm a weirdo and I turn into one even more every single day.
w00t Someones like my in this world :wacko: My favorite is V2 but hen It comes mine will probably be en-tama. Out of the ones I have so far... V2 is the best :)

if you read this plz answer i like to read the replys

name:cindi

kind: :lol:

dob:the other day

version:2

name:cody

kind :furawatchi:

dob:yesterday

version:3

autumn1rayne waz here

And Im not answering the poll just cause i read it! ~People have looked at it but not Voted!

V2 is my definite fave!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back