WHICH OF THESE WOULD YOU RECOMEND ME?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dai-chan

Reaction score
I'm planning to buy a new Tamagotchi, but actually I don't have a lot of money. Here are the options:

*TamaSuku / Tamagotchi School

*Angelgotch

*DekaTama

*Music Star

*Tamagotchi+Color <--- This is too expensive o.o

Leave your opinion ! :mametchi:

well the only 1 i have played out of all of those is the music star and i think its OK but i think the tama school sounds fun :mametchi: :unsure:

If you don't have much money, I would suggest the Music Star. They are probably the least expensive of the ones you listed.

Suku, Music Star and Angel :(

Music Stars are awesome, I'm getting an Angel (and I've played with one before I'm pretty sure. I know they are REALLY easy to use) and I have always wanted a Tama-Suku/School.

I've heard so many good things about these three, they all have good reviews I think, so I highly recommend them :D

Hmmmmm? Those are all pretty cool I probaly would suggest the tamagotchi color but if its to expensive I would probaly have to go with the music star I have one they are so so so so so cool!

If you've played with Tamagotchis from the '90s, then I would recommend the Angel. It's pretty low maintenance and is no harder than a P1 or 2. However, American Angels can go for quite a hefty sum. Japanese ones tend to be a bit cheaper, but they can still set you back some. If you are on a tight budget, then I would recommend the Music Star. That is definitely the cheapest of the ones you've listed. I personally do not have much interest in that one, but if you like the newer Tamagotchi versions, then you would probably like it. :ichigotchi:

i have the music star and it is fun, but i would probably suggest the angel. i'm planning on getting one soon-ish.

music star, i have 2 and they keep me entertained except when i sleep too late and find that my tama has left me and have to start over ;) i was on the 6th gen ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back