Which one for when?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet.angel

Reaction score
Ok.

I was wondering if getting the pc pack, or the v1 for my b-day! (I couldn't find any lately.Poor me. :D )

tell me so that I know which one is for my b-day and which one is for christmas.

Please help!

I'm stumped for which one to take. :D

Did you know that the V1 goes for a lot more now? Far more than the pc pack. Just letting you know. ;)

As for which one to take, I don't think the value of them will be increasing very much between now and December.

It really comes down to which one you like more! :D

I would get the pc pack it comes with a bunch of awesome stuff and a exclusive v4.5

As for the v1 it is getting rarer almost every year so that is a good idea to if you can find a cheap one!

I'd say it depends on a few things, like if you're going to play it, what type of gameplay you prefer, and if you want to add value to a collection. The V1 is much simpler and easier to play with more familiar characters, and it has actually become quite valuable.

The v4.5 has a lot of different features, is a bit more complicated with oddball characters, and is pretty common to find, especially online.

You could review your options and see which you prefer the most, though there are many more Pro's and Con's to both of them than the ones I mentioned. :) For example, the V1 may bore you with it's lack of features.

Personally I'd go with the V1. I like the simpler Tamagotchis better, and they're easier to 'bond' with in my opinion.

But it's your choice! Whichever you get first, enjoy your new Tamagotchi. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back