Which one is best V4 or V4.5 ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pris

Reaction score
:mametchi: Hi to all!!

I am new here and have been reading a lot about Tamagotchis, I can't wait to get one of my own!

Which should i get, the V4 or the 4.5 ?

Please help me decide, i really don't know what to do!!! :eek:

Thank you! :eek:

Priscilla

i no v4 and v4.5s are all the rage, but i personaly think v2 and v3's are better. if your anything like me, V4 and V4.5 are too overdone and tacky.

v4 skill and growth system seems better to me, but the games and characters are better on 4.5.

get one of each!

i perfer v4.5 because the games are way better and they aren't easy nor difficult there just right!! on the contrary the v4 has 1 game that is easy another one that is dificult and one that is just right but i still find the games boring on the v4!

v4 skill and growth system seems better to me, but the games and characters are better on 4.5.
get one of each!
i agree. i would get the v4.5 if i were you, but it is very similar to the v4, if you can only get one. i have both v4 and v4.5 and though my tamagotchi is only a child (because i got it today), i have already made an opinion that it is better. i am not putting down v4s though, they are still good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back