Which one should I buy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mslucifer

Reaction score
I am thinking of getting a tamagotchi, but im not sure which one to ge. I was looking at getting the tamagotchi id coz it in colour but I was concern it is in Japanese and I didn't understand jap.

Hoping to get some advice which tamagotchi version or type I should get. There seem so many n I'm confuse...

Here's a good place to start: List of Releases. I would definitely recommend heading over to YouTube, where you can find great run-throughs of the many different Tamagotchis out there. If you're more into vintage Tamagotchis, I recommend visiting Mimitchi and Tamenagerie. There's a lot of information because Tamagotchis have grown quite a lot since their first release in the '90s but it will be worth it once you learn more about the many great Tamagotchis out there. By the way, you don't need to know how to read, write, speak, or understand Japanese to be able to play with any of the Japanese Tamagotchis out there. If you're familiar with the game-play of one Tamagotchi, it should be fairly easy to get the hang of any Tamagotchi. There is one thing you should know about the IDs though: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=171025 and this: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=168844. Just wanted to make sure you know that there is also a Tamagotchi Plus Color (TMGC+C) out there and that you don't need a cellphone with an IR port/PSP/etc. to be able to get downloadable items and the like to fully enjoy the Color.

For the tamagotchi Id, if I don't have a jap mobile phone will I still be able to download items for tamagotchi id?

I am thinking of getting a tamagotchi, but im not sure which one to ge. I was looking at getting the tamagotchi id coz it in colour but I was concern it is in Japanese and I didn't understand jap.
Hoping to get some advice which tamagotchi version or type I should get. There seem so many n I'm confuse...
I have a question, are you new to Tamagotchis? Or do you already know them? :D

Tamagotchi id is actually my favorite, and I would recommend it, but it does cost a lot more money than most other Tamagotchi out there (even if you're buying one used).

And as said above me, you don't need to know Japanese to use it, but you might have trouble with it if you don't know the basic functions of a Tamagotchi or have never used one.

If you're just starting out, I'd recommend getting one of the Tamagotchi Connection versions (if you don't already have one). Tamagotchi Connection version 3 is always a good one because it has a lot of options and characters, but isn't too confusing.

If you're willing to spend the money and already know a bit about how Tamagotchis function, then go for the Tamagotchi + Color or Tamagotchi id. Otherwise, try out one of the newer American versions first.

Hope this helped a bit. :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back