Which one?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

earitha

Reaction score
which tama should i get???????? well, which one do you consider better???????? :angry: :p ^_^ :angry:

Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

Earitha ;)

In my opinion,i would get the v5 because it is different to the other version and you can raise multiple characters.The V4 is also pretty good so i would get one of them,good luck choosing!

take the v5.5!!! duh...

i mean its like the newest and its sorta a mixture of v5 and v4,v4.5 becasue there's like a job and a family

lol

I would say v5 there is so much more to it!! plus you get to raise three people at once

I would choose v5 because it is new and you could raise a whole family! I like it because it is different.

Hope this helped! :p :p

take the v5.5!!! duh...i mean its like the newest and its sorta a mixture of v5 and v4,v4.5 becasue there's like a job and a family

lol
I'm afraid earitha was only talking about the V4, V4.5, an V5. And the V5 has no jobs, so I don't think the V5.5 will, but then again I've never heard that much about the new V5.5. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

The newest doesn't necessarily mean it's the best...

I would have to say the V4. It's challenging because you can earn skill points and have cool Tama-jobs that pay a lot if you work a lot. The V4.5 is like that, but with different skill points, characters, and jobs. A lot of people say they don't like the V5, but I do. I think it's really clever to raise a family and play games as a family. A bond percentage can determine which kind of family you get. Instead of having to worry about the Matchmaker and you being on time to catch her, there's a Dating Show that you can access any time two days after your Tama's turn into adults.

Or, if you can, just get all of them! ;) :lol: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
1. The V5.5 is essentially the same as the V5, the V5.5/Famitama Royal doesn't have jobs.

2. I would recommend the V5/Famitama the most, due to the fact that the mail feature from the V4/V4.5 can get annoying.

I personally would pick the V5! It has more to do and is different from other versions plus you are not condemed to raising 1 tama you now can raise a family!

That's what i would pick but the choice is yours!

Chloe^.^

i think you should get the v5 cuz its the newest and if you get v4 or v4.5 then youll start to want the v5...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back