which one?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xavplusplus

Reaction score
im trying to decide on my next tama. im caught between tama color through 15th (all those colored versions) i dont like the girly spacy ones but id consider you know? as well as the tama-go. what one do yoi enjoy and would recommend? if you give a recommendation id like a reason why as well.

I have a go and I hate it, The only thing to do with your gotchi points after you earn them are either buy food or change your house out of the 4 desgins to pick from. I dont have an IDL but from what ive seen there are many more things to do and you can even make and add your own.

I have got just the normal ID L. I love it, there are so many features and I'm never bored with it. I would recommend reading Old School Tamas virtual pet log. It gives you good information about each of the color Tamagotchis. That way you can see all the different features and encoded which one will suit you best!

Grizzlebear, who could hate the Tama-Go? It's my favorite English version.

Anyway... The ultimate Tamagotchi is the 15th Anniversary one. I don't have one but they are said to be the best Tamas yet... but they only come in purple and pink... XP

The iD is very similar to the Tama-Go except in color. The iD L is pretty good but it only has two games and only a few things to buy unless you download. I have one and it's really fun, despite the fact I don't have downloads for it, and it comes in many colors besides pink and purple so try one of them.

The TMGC+C doesn't have any of the newer characters, so don't get it if you want newer characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back