Which one?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one should I get?

• Uratama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entama

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NyanNyan

Reaction score
I've never purchased a japanese tamagotchi before but entama's and uratama's look SOOO cool but I can't decide on which one to get! If anyone has one could they please tell me alittle about them and maybe which they like more and which I should possibly get, thanks so much!

I think you should get the Uratama it is more rare......and it looks so cool with all the pretty colors. Well hope this helps.

I've never purchased a japanese tamagotchi before but entama's and uratama's look SOOO cool but I can't decide on which one to get! If anyone has one could they please tell me alittle about them and maybe which they like more and which I should possibly get, thanks so much!
If you don't speak and read Japanese, I recommend the EnTama simply because at this point there is more English-language documentation available for the EnTama than for the UraTama.

but Uratama's look soooo cool! and a blue screen! I just don't know ;.;

Well.. I have An Entama and A uratama.. I Found the Entama More fun, But the Uratama HAs way better games, Features and Stuff. But the Entama (As Binary said) has more English Documentation.

I think you should get the Uratama it is more rare......and it looks so cool with all the pretty colors. Well hope this helps.
Tis not rare. It was released last month. The Entama is rare. But if you know the basics of an Entama (read some Entama threads around TT) then the Uratama will be made easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back