Which plushie should I get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which plushie do you think I should get?

• Mametchi

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Ura Violetchi

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I want to get a nice cuddly Tamagotchi plushie because most of my current ones are too small for hugging nicely.

I have found two plushies to choose between. Both auctions end in less than 2 days and are about the same price.

First of all we have this Mametchi plush, 26cm. Quite a decent size if you ask me.

ayanolove516-img600x450-1430383575gyeygm4246.jpg

The only problem is that I already have a Mametchi plush, although smaller and much less cuddly-looking. You all know Mametchi is my favorite character. I'd love cuddling a big Mametchi plush at night. But maybe getting a plush of a different character would add more variety instead of having two Mametchi plushies.

Here's the other plush; Ura Violetchi! She's even bigger, at 30cm tall.

wakakusa411-img600x450-1425822916hzdnf018566.jpg

Since Ura Violetchi is a less common character, it might be cool to have a big plush of her. Also, Violetchi was one of my favorite characters when I was younger. The plush looks so cuddly and pretty, but the style of the face/eyes looks a bit weird.

Which plush do you think would be the coolest for me to get?

I love Mametchi (even though I don't really say that) but it'd be very awesome to have an Ura Violetchi plush! I'm guessing you have tons of Mametchi merchandise but no Ura Violetchi merchandise? I might be wrong but if I were you, I'd definitely go with the Ura Violetchi plush! Bigger, lesser known character, and extremely adorable. You can't go wrong with either though.

Yeah I have Mametchi plush, handbag, pencil, eraser, keychains, figures, pencil toppers, stickers, watch, Tama-Go figures, pouches, etc. XD

I have Violetchi stickers, pouch, and figure, but no Ura Violetchi stuff.

I agree with the rest! Get something you don't already own. It is so cute too, the ura violetchi plushie. Maybe I will get the mametchi one for myself instead. JUST KIDDING :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommend the mametchi... Ura violetchi would be better for collection purposes but it looks like the wings would get in the way of being able to easily hug/cuddle it >n<

Ura Violetchi/Flowertchi!

Like, Mametchi will get more plushies on the future so you will be able to get one on the future, Ura Flowertchi will more likely just have that one, so don't miss that opportunity! :p

Plus Ura Flowertchi's looks a lot more accurate to her art and more cuddly, it's just the cutest :furawatchi:

I have that Mametchi plush, it's pretty cute and comfortable, but the Ura Violetchi plush I have never seen. In that case I'd get the Ura Violetchi one just because it is a lot more rare than that Mametchi one.

You should get that Ura Violetchi. After all, we're in the future already! And Ura...is in the waaaay past.

And, possibly take a picture of that plushie and post on the wiki. XD

I like both! But, I prefer Ura Violetchi because:

1, Like you said, she is a littler rarer than most! She would be really cool to have!

2, Since you want a cuddly plushie, I think a bigger one is more cuddly :3

Yeah I have Mametchi plush, handbag, pencil, eraser, keychains, figures, pencil toppers, stickers, watch, Tama-Go figures, pouches, etc. XDI have Violetchi stickers, pouch, and figure, but no Ura Violetchi stuff.
Where did you find all that tamagotchi stuff? Tamagotchi is totally extinct in stores where I live.

Where did you find all that tamagotchi stuff? Tamagotchi is totally extinct in stores where I live.
I buy stuff from Yahoo Japan using a middleman service, mostly.

EDIT: I bidded on and won the Ura Violetchi plush, so this topic can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back