Which should I activate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaii~mametchi

Reaction score
As you should know, I have been away for quite a while. I got a little bit bored of my tamas ( :) ) because I got caught up in homework and projects. But now that I am back to my original state, I would like to reactivate 1 or 2 of my tamas. I have every version 3-6. What do you think?? :huh:

My favorite version is V2 - but you didn't mention that one - so I would choose V3.

It really depends how much time you have on your hands - if school just got out for the summer maybe you would have time to go for a more high maintenance pet like the V6 and do auditions / CDs, etc. - otherwise I would run the V3 - low maintenance and plenty of potential characters to get.

I like v4 and v4.5, they are nice with the skill points, and need a nice level of care, plus, I like their way of how to get certain charachters, but still... the others are good too... :lol:

V3.

You can get a heap of new (well, ones that look cool) regardless of how you take care of them.

V4 probably good, like what the above said.

V4.5 is kinda a waste of time according to me, since it's like the V4.

V5 takes a lot of time and patience, when you are getting the bonding percentage points.

V6 is pretty cool, but with all the auditions and band training it takes up most of the time.

I'd go with V4 or V3, whichever feels right for you.

:lol:

Thanks for commenting everybody!! I have chosen the v4.5 because it is in the middle, not too complicated, not to boring. I will Make a new web diarys oon to let everyone know hoow it is doing. I guess someone should close this topic, because my question has been answered. Thanks for the help, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back