Which should i get

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colour or IDL tama

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xPinkTamagotchix

Reaction score
Ok so LOADS of people have an ID or and ID L tama or a tama colour. Which one is better and please instead of just saying something like 'Well i have an ID L the pattern is nice the colour stinks!' Say some thing useful and not just TOTALLY opinionative and maybe tell me the features please? Thanks also once alot of answers anyone willing to trade a Nintendo DS {first version} for which one i choose? Or a choice of Nintendo games

Personally, I only own the IDL, but I have looked at them all... You can personalize it, add downloads, play IR games with the other colors. I love it, with as many characters are inside (32) it makes it twice as better, I think there are only 12 in the others. Just to spark something else, consider looking into the IDL 15th year anniversary version coming in Late November.

I have a Nintendo DS, the original one as well... You may want to specify condition and color.... etc. Mine is older, but one of the hinges is near broken... Not saying I'm interested, but those are important notes to consider. (for Value and such)

Personally, I only own the IDL, but I have looked at them all... You can personalize it, add downloads, play IR games with the other colors. I love it, with as many characters are inside (32) it makes it twice as better, I think there are only 12 in the others. Just to spark something else, consider looking into the IDL 15th year anniversary version coming in Late November.

I have a Nintendo DS, the original one as well... You may want to specify condition and color.... etc. Mine is older, but one of the hinges is near broken... Not saying I'm interested, but those are important notes to consider. (for Value and such)
Thanks. But what im worried about is i have an old! sony ericson pink flip one {Z750a} and how would i know if the phone could download things onto the tama?

Thanks. But what im worried about is i have an old! sony ericson pink flip one {Z750a} and how would i know if the phone could download things onto the tama?
Do you know if your phone has IR capabilities? That's how downloads are beamed to your iD L. You can always Google the manual for your particular phone model ( if you don't already have the manual) to check. If your phone doesn't have IR, there are always plenty of inexpensive phones on Ebay. You can also check the list of compatible phones found to date by members who have already tried their phones out for the iD/iD L at the following link: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=22536

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back