WHICH SHOULD I PICK?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which should I pick? The matchmaker or my friends tamagotchis???

• Matchmaker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Apple (my friend)

• Mike (my other friend)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniellemoore25

Reaction score
:furawatchi: the matchmakers comin and I don't know what to pick! Should I pick any of my friends to have the baby or should I say yes to the matchmaker or to any of my friends please help me and reply!!!! ;)

friends are more fun! U get to babies on 1 screen! then one of the babies goes 2 u and the other to the other person!

DO NOT mate with the matchmaker!!!! all the matches from her their luck level is 1 and that also has to do with what tama you get!

what do you mean 'all the matches from her their luck level is 1 and that also has to do with what tama you get'

????

I don't think that partners from the matchmaker are all that bad. The only partners my tamas have had were from the matchmaker, and I've had Mimitchi twice, Mametchi twice, Marumitchi three times, Furawatchi twice, ChoHimetchi once, Pochitchi once, and Toratchi (the tiger tama) once. All out of 26 generations.

;) :angry: :angry:

imo do friends because what you use love honey for?

CODE: BCBACABA

use love honey then connect with the opposite gender of yours, they shsould kiss

connect a day later, and voila! abaies

use love honey then connect with the opposite gender of yours, they shsould kiss

Friend all the way! Dunno which though, you'll have to choose there.

I have 4 tamas, 2 boys and 2 girls... my next generations are sorted. Won't need matchmaker this time, WOOHOO! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back