which tama do you like better?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan325

Reaction score
Which kind of tama do you like better? the colour ones or the non-colour ones?

Personally, i have no clue, i like them both, but the colour ones are kinda bigger, but i both like them and with the colour ones you can see the whole tamagotchi, instead of a smaller version of it, as on non-colour tama's. But i do like the smaller versions on the non-colour tama's too

I prefer the color ones. There's just so much to do on the P's. They're fun and easy to take care of. But the non color ones are fun too. I don't dislike any tamagotchi.

I agree I hate to even admit it but I definitely prefer the color tama's..i think thas why I have so many colors in my collection ^.^

I love them both equally, really. Tama-Go is my absolute favorite version, even though I have an iD L and a P's. Colors have lots of features, but they have plenty of setbacks, too:

• The batteries only last one month.
  • The screen scratches really easily.
  • They only have two games (if you can't use downloads)
  • Some characters you can only get by connecting
  • Worst of all, the iD - P's are girly and overtaken by Lovelitchi / Yumemitchi. MAMETCHI is supposed to be the main character!

Non-colour tamas are my favourite, particularly the connections - but my preference is purely due to nostalgia. I also like vintages a lot because they too are not in colour. The colour versions kinda scare me... they are a foreign concept that does not seem quite right, and do not appeal to me at all... kind of like Windows 8 :p Haha I must be getting old. But who knows, I'm sure the day will come when I give in and get a colour tama, and then I'll realise what I've been missing ;)

Ummmm that's a hard one to answer.... For me that's like comparing lasagna to a hamburger, both are good but which is better? Kinda hard to tell.

Yes colours are fun, I love my ID L (tis simpler than the P's) and I love my conneciton V2 and my morino, I feel like I'm being asked which of my cats I love more ( I love them equally for reference)

Colour tamas have their quirks yes, and the connections will always be nostalgia and the vintages will always be uncharted waters for me each has given me a whole different experience, and not something that is easily compared. SO so far I will have to say its a tie. I don't mind the black and white and having to turn off the light and having very simple games, but I also don't mind seeing my buddies it colour and going to a mall and playing in a back yard.

Each tama has its own unique features, for me finding these unique features is all the fun of running a tama (besides the characters of course)

Non-colour tamas are my favourite, particularly the connections - but my preference is purely due to nostalgia. I also like vintages a lot because they too are not in colour. The colour versions kinda scare me... they are a foreign concept that does not seem quite right, and do not appeal to me at all... kind of like Windows 8 :p Haha I must be getting old. But who knows, I'm sure the day will come when I give in and get a colour tama, and then I'll realise what I've been missing ;)
I very much agree with you when it comes to your nostalgia reason. I love the idea of color Tamas, but even with all of the newer features color Tamas offer, the nostalgia-loving person I am draws me towards my childhood obsession with the original Tamas just a bit more. :wub:

Well, I really can't decide.. I like the iD L (mine still has to arrive in the mail though) when I have time for it to run and play with it alot.

For school and stuff like that I prefer a non-color Tama, also because it's much smaller so nobody would notice it when you're secretly playing with it under your desk. And it's easier to carry it around.

I guess I'll be very careful with my iD L in the beginning anyway since it's an English version :p

Last edited by a moderator:
The only color tama I have is the ID L and its not that great.

it's cute, sure, but its not that interactive even with downloads.

My favorites will always be vintages and the connections +TMGO.

I really can't decide. I love connections because I feel like there is the right amount of things to do on it, like, not too much but not too little. It feels perfect when I just want to run a tama casually. I also like that they are smaller and easier to transport, they are key chains just like they should be. But I also love color tamas. I think they are just the cutest things! And when I'm feeling particularly obsessive it has enough content for me to feel fine only running 1 tama which is the way I like it. Plus I also love that I can see the screen in the dark :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back