Which tama should i get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NightRise

Reaction score
I really want one of them but i cant make up my mind.... which is better? please vote! :D

v4, trust me, youll get bored of the v5 soon.Lots of people did and so did I.

I'd get an V4.

To me it feels like Bandai took away too many of the good features on the V4 (the school/jobs, the mail, age/weight display, connectivity to previous versions) and added too few new features, and poorly executed:

-On the V5 you raise 3 characters at once and have them on screen at the same time. BUT you can't select which one you want to feed, clean or play games with.

-The screen has more resolution and the contrast can now be adjusted. BUT even adjusting the contrast, the screen is a lot harder to see.

-You get to name the family at first. BUT you can't name each individual character nor name the children in later generations.

-The pause feature is still there. BUT it's now hidden and activating it is too time-consuming.

-There is a new stat to raise, the "Bonds percentage". BUT there are no skill points.

IMHO the V5 strays too much from traditional Tamagotchis. Bandai shouldn't have called it "V5", instead they should have left it at "Familitchi" or "FamiTama" (like the TamaSuku).

My favourite tamagotchi version is personally the V3.

It's simple, fun games, good charecters, and easy to take care of.

But out of v4. and v5. Definitly v4.

i think V4 sounds better!!! I have already put the V5 on my list and mum has stole it away.. :) whats the V4 called in england?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back