Which tama should I get

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickkannel

Reaction score
I am def thinking about dishing out the money for a tama in color because I just love how cute it is. I want one so bad. So which is the best out of the TMGC+C, ID or ID L?

I am def thinking about dishing out the money for a tama in color because I just love how cute it is. I want one so bad. So which is the best out of the TMGC+C, ID or ID L?
If it is your first, the TMGC+C. If you can read japanese ( like myself :) ), then you can jump right in and get the id L.

Its just a good idea to get used to how everything is set up first. Thats why most ppl get the color first.

Good luck! Enjoy your tama!

I can read exactly... 1... 2...

ZILCH

Japanese and I'm enjoying my iD L so much that I have dreams about it most every night.

Get the iD L, definately.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinkin ID L because its a little cheaper. And seems to have more functions. Though the shell is girlier and I am an 18 year old guy going to college in the fall. Is it not so girly in person?

EDIT: I found a white +color for the same price as the ID Ls. If I get an ID L I am going to do either white or green. not whre which is better looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a White one... But it looks more grey in color to me... Beside the little diamond part in the clear part... (For the ID L) I LOVE it. It is my first color ever... Its pretty simple once you go to the locations and as they open, you tend to remember them after a visit. Some of the text is English... Like the Happy Stamps or the Happy Birthday sign... (Which I have no idea how I got btw.....) I'm sure there are more... If you can run a normal tama, you can run a color tama. Deal with the IDL, you need to collect certain items (There are lists everywhere, some are pretty ovious once you see/use them....)

Its pretty easy to figure out.

Pets

Plants

Personalization

Wallpapers for each room... except the bedroom? Uhh ya.

32 characters, not 12 (I think 12, don't quote me on the number) in the original color.

I highly recommend you go veiw OldSchoolTama's log. They have TONS of stuff posted and might help you decide which type you want. They have a few different tamas in their log.

Thanks. I'm going to look around. because the look of the color is more appealing to me. But if the gameplay ad such of the ID L is better then it is worth it. I will look into it.

More opinions?

Also remember that the +C is a little smaller than a Tama-go, where the iD L is more like two connections.

I think the +Color is slightly larger... only since it has a flat bottom.

The gameplay of the ID L is pretty nice. Its a jumping game and a eating game. But I am pretty sure there are other games and I think if you get an IR Compatible phone (Easiest way....) you can send the games and your own living room wallpaper background.... Most of the files are on Tama-Zone, although people are willing to share here I'm sure who are also on Tama-Zone....

I asked the same type of question a few weeks back and OldSchoolTama talked me into the ID L. I hear there are more characters so it just seemed like the obvious choice.

I was thinkin ID L because its a little cheaper. And seems to have more functions. Though the shell is girlier and I am an 18 year old guy going to college in the fall. Is it not so girly in person?

EDIT: I found a white +color for the same price as the ID Ls. If I get an ID L I am going to do either white or green. not whre which is better looking.
I know! That is the only thing i hate abut the id L!

My parents work in a sign shop, so i went there and made a faceplate that was a sticker and stuck it on. I put some metalic silver flames on it :D

I just bought a ID-L on ebay, in yellow it was $60 and that is good for one of those, Yellow is always cheaper some reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back