Which Tama To Get? D:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloMau5

Reaction score
So, I'm contemplating on buying a Tamagotchi iD L or a Tamagotchi Melody Crown. Which one would you get and why? I want your opinions! Thanks!

iD-L,it has tons more characters and new games and downloads.The only "new" character on the Melody crown is Melodytchi as an adult.And Lovelin is on it instead of Lovelitchi but they're the same person. :D The iD-L has 32 adult characters compared to 12 on the melody crown (I think 12 it might be 9).I have the iD-L and its pretty fun. :) I have a regular iD too and the Melody Crown and iD are almost the same thing.The Melody Crown is kind of an updated iD I guess.I vote iD-L! :D

iD-L,it has tons more characters and new games and downloads.The only "new" character on the Melody crown is Melodytchi as an adult.And Lovelin is on it instead of Lovelitchi but they're the same person. :D The iD-L has 32 adult characters compared to 12 on the melody crown (I think 12 it might be 9).I have the iD-L and its pretty fun. :) I have a regular iD too and the Melody Crown and iD are almost the same thing.The Melody Crown is kind of an updated iD I guess.I vote iD-L! :D
Thanks for your input kuromametchifan!

I guess I'll try getting the Melody Crown later as it'd be great to have in a collection ^-^

I just love the design,colors and melodychi Haha ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back