Which tama to start up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sakura-san123

Reaction score
Hey,

OK so i have a loooonng christmas holiday ahead of me, and i would like to get back into tamas!!

So i would love you guys opinion of what tama would be a good one to start up.

Here are some of the versions i would particuraly like to start, BTW i will only be running one for now:

1. V3

2. TMGO

3. V4.5

There are the few that I'm thinking.

So your help would be much appreiciated!

BYEEES :D

Sakura-san123

It's the same predicament that I am in! I want to run my V4, but I wouldn't be able to keep up with the letters, nor the job of the thing, and I want to run the v3, because it's easy, but I also love my TMGO so much that I'm getting one of the newest versions, (there it has the neat screen like the iD L) to continue using, because they are truly incredibly low maintenance, which is superb, and they're overall really fun with the remodeling and the ability to go to the park - and again, low maintenance. <3

So, I am running both right now to see which is proving easier to take care of, despite the size difference, and I'll keep using that until I can get my newest TMGO, and of course, I'll probably end up running that one. :)

I personally, so far, because of how much I love it - would run the TMGO. The screen is bigger, it's more greyscale so the animations are much more detailed and far smoother. You can go to these little places, without having the Tama actually beg for your attention to do so, they're just options.

The v3 is very basic, and also low maintenance, but you don't have those little remodel options, the greyscale or the fun features outside of the shop and games, and sometimes the net when it will connect properly for you.

But, I'm still going to be fair and use them both today while I do some errands. It will show me who is more low maintenance, over all.

It's the same predicament that I am in! I want to run my V4, but I wouldn't be able to keep up with the letters, nor the job of the thing, and I want to run the v3, because it's easy, but I also love my TMGO so much that I'm getting one of the newest versions, (there it has the neat screen like the iD L) to continue using, because they are truly incredibly low maintenance, which is superb, and they're overall really fun with the remodeling and the ability to go to the park - and again, low maintenance. <3

So, I am running both right now to see which is proving easier to take care of, despite the size difference, and I'll keep using that until I can get my newest TMGO, and of course, I'll probably end up running that one.
smile.gif

I personally, so far, because of how much I love it - would run the TMGO. The screen is bigger, it's more greyscale so the animations are much more detailed and far smoother. You can go to these little places, without having the Tama actually beg for your attention to do so, they're just options.

The v3 is very basic, and also low maintenance, but you don't have those little remodel options, the greyscale or the fun features outside of the shop and games, and sometimes the net when it will connect properly for you.

But, I'm still going to be fair and use them both today while I do some errands. It will show me who is more low maintenance, over all.
Hmmm, thanks for your advice!!! I do agree with you that the TMGO is awesome version!! And i have all 3 of the wave 2s :D But the v3 is also awesome, but i want t something a litttle less basic. I do love the v3 though <33. But if you read my log, you will know that i have started my v4.5, it probably won't the version i will run permantly but i will see. OK keep your opinions coming people!! I'm still deciding wether or not i should just keep my v4.5 running or switch to something else!!

Sakura-san123 <3

Topic closed at topic starter's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back